1. Identification data of the company
In application of article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, regarding the duty of information of the providers of this type of services, the following is provided:
This website is owned by Viacom International Media Networks España, S.L.U., with B82138124, and domiciled at Paseo de Recoletos, 33, 28004, Madrid.
2. Site General Conditions
These conditions regulate the access and use of the Website, and must necessarily be accepted by the user for its use. The user gives his consent and claims to be over 18 years of age and have sufficient legal capacity to contract when visiting the website, using his services and / or registering a user account.
Viacom International Media Networks España, S.L.U., reserves the right to modify these General Conditions by communicating said changes to the users prior to their entry into force, and must be accepted by them in the first access to the website after their implementation. Such eventual modification will not affect the contracts made prior to the date of modification with respect to the actions carried out by the user in Viacom International Media Networks España, S.L.U., during the term of the same.
Viacom International Media Networks España, S.L.U., may also deny access to those users who fail to comply with any of the General Conditions in force at any time without generating, therefore, the right to compensation or compensation in their favor.
If any section of these General Conditions is null or voidable in all or part, it will be omitted without affecting the validity of the rest of the document.
Through this website, Viacom International Media Networks España, S.L.U., provides access to job offers.
To do this, after the corresponding registration, the candidate who decides to opt for these offers must complete his CV. The company has access to the list of all the subscribed candidates.
Recruiters can, at the same time, check the candidates CV. Finally, they can personally contact the candidate they deem appropriate.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The texts and graphic elements are exclusively owned by Viacom International Media Networks España, S.L.U. Its reproduction, edition or publication, in part or in its entirety, is strictly prohibited without the express and prior consent of Viacom International Media Networks España, S.L.U.
5. Obligations of users
With the acceptance of these General Conditions, the user undertakes to:
- Comply with these Conditions and act in accordance with the law and in good faith, refraining from using the website in a way that can prevent, damage or deteriorate its normal operation, as well as the assets and rights of Viacom International Media Networks España, S.L.U. and other users or third parties.
- Diligently guard your credentials of access to the service, as well as not to assign its use or allow such access to third parties, assuming, where appropriate, the derivative responsibility that the improper use of the website could cause.
- Provide updated, accurate and truthful information for the use of the service provided, guaranteeing this extreme regarding the completion of the different forms required both for registration on the platform and for the presentation of possible applications.
- Respect the laws that result from application, as well as not to introduce, store or disseminate from the website, any information or content that could be contrary to legality or public order. Viacom International Media Networks España, S.L.U., reserves, in this sense, the power to eliminate this type of content, as well as block the accounts of users who incur this type of behavior.
- Do not enter, store or disseminate through this website computer program, data, virus, code or any other file, which is likely to cause damage or any type of alteration in this platform, preventing its normal operation or producing any type of damage to other users or third parties.
The user who fails to comply with the provisions of this section will be liable for damages caused to Viacom International Media Networks España, S.L.U., as well as to other users, companies and other parties. Viacom International Media Networks España, S.L.U., is, in any case, excluded from liability for possible misuse by users of the services provided on this platform.
6. Contents provided by the candidates
The user undertakes to provide truthful information about his person in the face of possible selection processes raised by Viacom International Media Networks España, S.L.U., taking responsibility for the damages caused in case such information proves to be false.
The information provided by the user must also meet the quality requirements demanded by Viacom International Media Networks España, S.L.U., avoiding uploading content that may be offensive or inappropriate.
The user authorizes the use of his image and voice for purposes exclusively related to the selection processes proposed by Viacom International Media Networks España, S.L.U., without it being used for other purposes.
7. Particular obligations of Viacom International Media Networks España, S.L.U.
The data provided by Viacom International Media Networks España, S.L.U., must be true and accurate. It is also obliged to treat the personal information of the candidates diligently, complying with current regulations on the protection of personal data and for purposes solely related to the selection processes they keep open.
If the Candidate decides to register on the Website, the necessary data will be requested to achieve the purposes and purposes for which it is intended. In this sense, at the time of registration, the Candidate will be informed of the purposes for which his personal data will be treated, the period of conservation of the same, the legal basis for its treatment, to which recipients the personal data will be communicated and which are your rights and how to exercise them in relation to your personal data.
This information will be provided in detail at the time of registration through the information on Data Protection.
9. Links to third parties
Viacom International Media Networks España, S.L.U., through its website, links to other web pages owned and / or managed by third parties, with an eminently informative purpose, complementing the information already contained in the Website. In this regard, Viacom International Media Networks España, S.L.U., is not responsible for the information contained in these links.
10. Applicable Legislation
The present General Conditions of use, as well as the questions that could be raised around it, will be governed by the Spanish laws in force.
Any dispute raised between Viacom International Media Networks España, S.L.U., and any other legal person, which could not be resolved amicably, will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid. The resolution of the conflicts in which the users are part will be subject to the corresponding jurisdictional jurisdiction, in application of the current procedural regulations.